Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Advice of a Friend - Be Crabby!!!


C&C and I were farming for stuff last night. Yes the picture is of us, although its not a very good screen cap. Fortunately for him, it was his lucky night! Either that or I was a good luck charm :) He got everything he wanted! And he had to change every time he got something new - I warned him that I could do an entire post just about his wardrobe changes complete with pictures! Ha! I will hang on to that idea :) I, however, got nothing. His advice was this - Be Crabby! Apparently I'm too nice. His philosophy is that if you rant and rave enough at the boss, they'll drop what you want hehe! It seems to work for him, although after convincing me to try the same tactic (of which I felt pretty silly though he certainly got a kick out of it) it did not work for me. I guess I'm just not a crabby enough person! So, I think I'll have to test this theory over the next couple of days and we'll just see if C&C is right or not! Have to reach deep down and find a meaner, crabbier me! So look forward to another post with the results of the crabby test! Ok let me practice...GIVE ME MY SWORD! Yeah, that still feels silly...

3 comments:

  1. Yep. It works like a charm. Scream at that lady with the ugly helmet and lipstick and she'll cough it up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ill take that in a use it! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE - FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's why it took me all those days farming ykeva . . . I'm too friendly.

    /foot in sand

    ReplyDelete