Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wow What a Night

Wow what a night. I log on, anticipating another round of "whatever shall I do, I am sooooooo bored," and I must say my evening was anything but boring! First, a round of farming with the Friendly Necromancer - the poor man just needs his boots, and that Kraysys, he just doesn't want to play fair even after being slaughtered time and time again. Even the luck of the pink goddess of death was not enough to turn the tide this time he he. So I crashed the party upon request and a few of my most excellent friends dropped in for the fun as well. Reed NightSword and Antonio DragonFlame came to lend their wizardly aid - fun to be had by all! Kraysys and evil spider died time and time again at various levels of slaughter. There were even references to pirates! Just fun I tell ya! Still no luck even after a spectactular hit by none other than the necromancer himself. Maybe next time...


Nice hit! And yet, the dragon remains stubborn... So, after allowing Kraysys a short reprieve from constant death, I set off for more adventuring. Spent some time working on my noob life wizard with dear friend Valerian NightBringer. We rocked Cyclops avenue and I am afraid it will never be the same! The trolls will run and the sight of us! After that, had to answer invites to see houses. First was Reed NightSword's DragonSpyre mansion. Had to go see the newly scored fountain. All I have to say is "I MUST HAVE ONE!" He also set a very nice little trap in the doorway that catches anyone who chances through unawares. Tricky, my friend, very tricky! So a midnight, or rather 3 a.m., pool party was called.
Chilling in the awesome fountain with Sean EmeraldWeaver, Reed NightSword, and Antonio DragonFlame. Lovely way to spend an evening. After this, we had an invite to both Sean and Antonio's houses. The first picture above was taken at Antonio's by the way. Most of what happened after this was a blur as I was incredibly sleepy lol. I did have a duel of wits with most excellent friend Kyle DuskThorn, a.k.a. Ice Man. Fell out of my chair laughing at the death and ice references - trust me, you would just groan - it got pretty silly. Talked shop with Sean for a bit, and had to call it a night.


The point is, I am ever so thankful for friends who strive to keep me busy and happy when I am online! Goddess of death is not someone you want bored :) Oh, a few more random pics of the last few nights events - craziness I tell you!
Jail? Are you kidding me? Who puts the goddess of death in jail! Someone not attached to his soul! Revenge will be mine!

I have also done a lot more pvp lately thanks to Reed NightSword and Valerian NightBringer. Unfortunatley I do not have a screen shot with Valerian, but here is Reed - storm lord ready to rock the arena again!

Thank you my dear friends for keeping me busy and happy! You're all ever so fantastic! Until my next adventure, Countess is signing off -

4 comments:

  1. LOL your just like me the friends that you spend the most time with are boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry I had to bail so early. It was a fun round of questing and that duel last night? (Well that's the stuff of epic-tradgedy) You casting the killing blow to end a two hour long battle just as the servers go down :(

    It was fun to hang out with you for a bit.
    You can lock me up any time...
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know about my first ever Comic Contest!

    -Anyone can enter!
    -The comic has to be Wizard 101 related
    -Entries can be submitted between July 22-August 13
    -No run-offs of anyone elses comics!
    -The winner's ( 2-3 ) will get to make a comic with me. Except YOU get to make up the theme!
    - You must submit all comics to me via e-mail; Isaiahspelldust@gmail.com
    -Have fun! And relax, there's no rush in this race!

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. O: YOU know Kyle Duskthorn!? So do I! He IS really funny. Killer one liners in PvP :P

    ReplyDelete