Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome Reed NightSword to the Blogging Realm!!!

Light dawns across the spiral, angels singing in the background - Reed NightSword has joined the blogging community!!! Hehe xD!

Welcome to a dear friend and fantastic player! Reed has been a friend of mine nearly as long as I have been playing wizard. He has helped me with all of my characters and he knows literally everything about this game, and I do mean literally. He and his brother hold the record for finishing Grizzleheim the quickest lol. Reed has a talent with houses that I have yet to see anyone else surpass. You've all seen the posts I've done on Reed's houses. His ideas are unique and beautiful. There is not one aspect of this game he does not know. An exemplary player, loyal friend, and a completely awesome person, I am sure his blog will be one to follow. So make sure you watch http://talesofagrandmaster.blogspot.com. If you run into us in game, say hi!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe Thank you for this welcoming into your blog i sure hope to get near your lvl but all do my best and am here to write about my experiences on the game hope you best wishes :) Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Countess, would you like to meet up sometime? I'm a level 50 myth and it would honor me to know such a great person like you ;). If you would, just schedule the time and I'll be there!

    See you in the Spiral!

    ~Deidara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deidara -

    Of course we can meet up sometime. Let me know when works for you.

    Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I have an idea that I know who you are. If you are who I think you are, the name change is interesting (as I noticed on central as well), and I am skeptical as to why you want to meet up.

    If you are not the person I am thinking of and we have never met before, then I apologize and welcome you to meet sometime. Let me know :)

    - The Countess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird coincidence! No, I'm not whoever it is you thought I was, lol. Would you like to meet up Saturday at 5:30 Est. Time? If that doesn't fit you though, you can reschedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works for me Deidara. Give me a place and realm and I'll be there :)

    - The Countess

    ReplyDelete